- VR Gaming without Cables or a PC
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- 1832 x 1920 Resolution Per Eye
- Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 Platform
- Built-In IPD Adjustment with 3 Settings
- Cinematic 3D Positional Audio
- Headset Casting
- Two Touch Controllers Included
- Glasses Spacer Included
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Bring the party on 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games
- Show your friends and family who’s boss in 100 minigames from throughout the Mario Party series
- All game modes can be played online*
- Matches with friends in board game mode are saved after each turn both locally** and online*—pick up where you left off
- Play using a single Joy-Con controller, two Joy-Con with the Joy-Con grip accessory, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, or Nintendo Switch Lite system
- Monster Hunter’s turn-based RPG series returns with its second installment!
- Will your special bond with these monsters bring hope or destruction?
- A new adventure awaits you in this second installment of the turn-based RPG series set in the world of Monster Hunter!
- Become a Rider and form bonds with friendly monsters known as Monsties to fight alongside them as you take part in an epic story.
- Embark on a journey which will test the bonds of friendship in a changing world, and discover the truth behind the legends of old.
- A new paper-crafted Mario adventure unfolds on Nintendo Switch!
- The kingdom has been ravaged by an origami menace! Join Mario and his new partner, Olivia, as they battle evil Folded Soldiers, repair the damaged landscape, and try to free Princess Peach’s castle from the clutches of King Olly in this comedy-filled adventure
- Master strategic, ring-based battles – line up scattered enemies and plan your attack to maximize damage with the new, ring-based battle system that requires both puzzle-solving skills and a quick wit.
- Join Mario, Olivia, and their companions on a journey of laughter and emotion, thrills, and a whole lot of folding.
- Embark on a new Pokémon™ adventure
- As the main character, you can explore the wide-open world of Pokémon Violet at your own pace.
- You’ll be able to enjoy the iconic adventures of the Pokémon series, like battling against wild Pokémon and trying to catch them! Choose either Sprigatito, the Grass Cat Pokémon, Fuecoco, the Fire Croc Pokémon, or Quaxly, the Duckling Pokémon to be your first partner Pokémon before setting off on your journey through this new region.
- Trainers can explore an open world where the various towns and cities have no borders and blend seamlessly into the wilderness.
- Pokémon can be discovered all over this expansive region— in the skies, in the seas, in the forests, on the streets, and more!
- Your outfit will vary depending on whether you play Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet. After its release, the Pokémon Violet game will be able to link with Pokémon HOME*.
- Catch, train, and battle with your Pokémon on a journey to try to become the Pokémon League Champion!
- Explore the Grand Underground to dig up items and Pokémon Fossils, build a Secret Base, and more!
- Test your style and rhythm in a Super Contest Show
- The Pokémon Shining Pearl game bring new life to these remade classics with added features
- A reimagined adventure, now for the Nintendo Switch system
- Ink it up with a new entry in the Splatoon series
- Discover the Splatlands, a new sun-soaked region with trendsetting inhabitants
- Experiment with new styles for Inklings and Octolings
- 4v4 Turf Wars* are back, with new stages, new maneuvers, and new weapons
- Join Agent 3 in a fight against the unruly Octarians in story mode
- Take down giant Salmonid bosses together in the next wave of the Salmon Run* cooperative mode
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game has been updated for the Nintendo Switch system
- Descend to the land beneath the clouds, explore dungeons, and solve puzzles on your quest
- Find and collect items that open up new paths and upgrades
- Use motion controls that correspond to your movements for more realistic swordplay, or use button-only controls
- Experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series and learn how Link and Zelda first formed a legendary bond
- The Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing New Horizons Edition system takes design inspiration from the new Animal Crossing: New Horizons game W
- Features lovely pastel green and blue Joy-Con controllers and a white Nintendo Switch Dock, adorned with images of recognizable characters Tom Nook and Nooklings Timmy and Tommy.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life *Will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming
- Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Game not included
$399.99 – $499.99
- 7-inch OLED screen – Enjoy vivid colors and crisp contrast with a screen that makes colors pop
- Wide adjustable stand – Freely angle the system’s wide, adjustable stand for comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode
- Wired LAN port – Use the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode for a wired internet connection
- 64 GB internal storage – Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage
- Enhanced audio – Enjoy enhanced sound from the system’s onboard speakers when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes
- Supports all Joy-Con™ controllers and Nintendo Switch software*
- The intergalactic adventurers are back with a bang. Help them stop a robotic emperor intent on conquering cross-dimensional worlds, with their own universe next in the firing line.
- Blast your way home with an arsenal of outrageous weaponry.
- Experience the shuffle of dimensional rifts and dynamic gameplay.
- Explore never-before-seen planets and alternate dimension versions of old favorites.
- Adaptive Triggers
- Built-in Microphone
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Mute Button
- Create Button
- Built-in Battery charge via USB-C
- Motion Sensor Pad
- Built-in Speakers
- Electric Bikes
- Gaming Computers and Macs
- Gaming Console
- Graphics Card
- Action Cameras
- Camera Accessories
- Backdrops & Accessories
- Camera Bag
- Camera Cleaning Supplies
- Camera Lens ND Filters
- Camera Lighting & Equipment
- Camera Microphones
- Camera Stabilizers
- Camera Tripods
- Memory Cards
- Video Monitor & Recorders
- Video Switchers/ adaptors/ transmitters
- Camera Lenses
- Canon Lenses
- FujiFilm Lenses
- IRIX Lens
- Meike Cinema Lens
- Nikon lenses
- Panasonic Lenses
- Sigma Lenses
- Sirui Lenses
- Sony lenses
- Tamron Lenses
- Film Cameras and Accessories
- Pro Audio