Godox SL200 II Bi-Color LED Video Light:
Adopting the familiar, intuitive monolight form factor, this SL200 II Bi-Color LED Video Light from Godox has variable color from 2800 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96/97 that’s your assurance of advanced accuracy in color rendering. The light dims from 0 to 100% too. You can, of course, adjust the color and brightness on the fixture but there’s also a wireless method via the optional RC-A6 remote control. The light is fan-cooled but you can turn it off in sound-sensitive situations.
There are nine built-in special effects including Flash 1, Flash 2, Storm 1, Storm 2, TV, Broken Bulb, Fire, and Fireworks. The SL200 II comes with a reflector, and a frosted diffusion cover. It has a Bowens front accessory mount for Godox modifiers and also modifiers from the many other manufacturers that use this popular mount. The light is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240 VAC power supply.
- Variable color temperature (2800 to 6500K) allows you to match other fixtures, meet the ambient light, or just follow your creative impulses
- You can turn off the fan for sound-sensitive situations
- Nine built-in special effects including Flash 1, Flash 2, Storm 1, Storm 2, TV, Broken Bulb, Fire, and Fireworks
- The Bowens front accessory mount allows use of not only a large list of Godox light shapers, but also those from the many manufacturers who employ this popular mount
- Wireless control: 32 channels, 16 groups with the optional RC-A6 remote